Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Tigers Wife Is Starting To Talk



I can tell you what this is the first time I heard anything from Elin Nordegren and I'm already sick of her. What Tiger did to her and the kids was wrong, and blah, blah, blah, but she needs to realize she's really effecting how much I care about golf. I root for Tiger and will continue to root for Tiger regardless if "you went through hell" or not. I guess I'm not very sympathetic to her because she's going to be making hundreds of millions of dollars for being a trophy wife. And if anyone tells me "it's more than that, parenting is a full time job" i'll slap them in the face. Fuck off, and tell that to the majority of American families where both parents actually work.

Here are some quotes if you care:
"There was never any violence inside or outside our home," she said. "The speculation that I would have used a golf club to hit him is just truly ridiculous." (BS)

"I've been through hell," she said. "It's hard to think you have this life, and then all of a sudden -- was it a lie? You're struggling because it wasn't real. But I survived. It was hard, but it didn't kill me." (BS)

"I'm so embarrassed that I never suspected -- not a one. For the past 3½ years, when all this was going on, I was home a lot more with pregnancies, then the children and my school." (fuck off)\

It sucks for Tiger because no matter what she says he can't dispute it.

Stop ruining golf Elin!

Hoes be trippin defense.

No comments:

Post a Comment