Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Monday, August 23, 2010

Jay Mariotti Arrested


ESPN personality and sports columnist Jay Mariotti was arrested overnight by Los Angeles police officers in the Pacific division.

He was booked on suspicion of a felony, but officials would not provide further details.

A source with knowledge of the case described it as a domestic disturbance charge involving his girlfriend. He was being held on $50,000 bail. LA Times

I'm happy and shocked about this. I'm obviously not supporting beating women, but it's about time Jay Mariotti got humbled in the national media. He always has way too much to say and opinionated to a fault (much like the Captain). He always annoyed me on Around the Horn, so I guess I won't have to deal with him there for a while too. I'm also shocked in the fact he has a girlfriend, I always assumed he was gay. He looks the part so much I thought it was a sure thing. BMack must be borderline depressed about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment