Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Johnny Damon Claimed By Red Sox



The Red Sox has been claimed by the Boston Red Sox and now Damon has 24 hours to make a decision as the Red Sox are in his no trade clause.

I doubt he comes back because he joined the Yankees after playing for the Sox and he doesn't want to deal with the fans here. Also these comments really don't tell me he's coming back either "My teammates are making this decision easier by saying they want me to stay," Damon said after Monday's 12-3 win over Kansas City. "My gut and everything else tells me that Detroit's the place for me."

If I were him, I would I wouldn't want to come to Boston even though it's cowardly. He is at the end of his career, and he's not having the greatest year .270 7 hrs and 40 rbis, so why would he want to add to the extra stress. He's already burned too many bridges in Boston to come back.

Part of me thinks that the only reason the Sox claimed him is to have blocked him from from going to Tampa Bay.

No comments:

Post a Comment