Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Friday, August 20, 2010

Best News Of The Day


No DP isn't dead yet, but this rates a close 2nd...

"In a move that would seem to support one of the details of yesterday's alleged Paramount slate leak, the studio has brought new writers aboard the planned live-action reboot of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, reports Deadline.

Art Marcum and Matt Holloway, two of the names behind the first Iron Man are the team tasked with breathing new life into the franchise which, based on the 1984 comic book by Kevin Eastman and Peter Laird, has spawned four television series (three animated, one live-action) and four feature films (comingsoon.net)."

My childhood part of me is doing backflips. Oh who am I kidding, I am fucking pumped about this. Ninja Turtles/Ghostbusters basically sums up my childhood, and I basically still get excited about any news with these two franchises (along with Friday the 13th). I have been waiting for the new Ghostbusters movie for about 10 years, and it really doesn't seem like it's not going to happen now (at least the video game was good, which they used the original 3rd movie script).

So now I get to look forward to this instead. I'm really interested just to see what it would look like. Will it do well? Do kids still care about Ninja Turtles? I fucking hope so. Anyways, I'm a geek and this fucking rocks. Plus the first Iron Man was really good, so maybe they can do a good job with this.

No comments:

Post a Comment