Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Rondo To Be Cut?


Celtics guard Rajon Rondo said he believes there is a chance he may be the final cut from the U.S. National Team, a decision that will be made after the team's final exhibition game Wednesday night. "I think I'm on the bubble," Rondo told Sheridan in Athens, Tuesday. "Just looking at the obvious -- I got a DNP last game. That pretty much speaks for itself."

I have to say that I'm shocked by all this, but it seems Rondo's aggressive defense has been working against him. Maybe Rondo just isn't a fit with THIS team, but from a Celtics perspective this might be a good thing. Rondo (in my opinion) is the key to the Celtics, and he is going to have to get even better then he was last year if the Celtics are going to want to make it back to the finals. If he is cut there is almost 0 chance I will watch any of these games, and it takes away a sweet Rondo USA jersey.

No comments:

Post a Comment