Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Friday, July 31, 2009

Drew Brees Needs To Get A few Things Off His Chest


"I can say this after that experience -- the worst thing we can do is shut that baby down, for a lot of reasons," Brees said. "But I think there's a big misconception as to how we are treating those prisoners; those detainees over there. They are being treated probably 10 times better than any prisoner in a U.S. prison."

"I mean, they're allowed to call and write letters home, and receive letters and calls. They get five opportunities a day to pray, and they have arrows in the prison pointing towards where Mecca is. And the prison goes dead silent so these guys can have their religious time. They have rooms where they can watch movies and play Nintendo Wii. So I think that just goes ahead and says it right there."

Ummmmmmmm. I like it. Normally I hate when athletes and celebrities make bold claims, however, I love Brees' bold claim. And I believe him. Before this came out, I thought Guantanamo Bay was where they torture people and do terrible things, but apparently it is just a vacation resort. Kinda makes me want to be a terrorist.

No comments:

Post a Comment