Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Thursday, July 30, 2009

The Sox Need To Make A Move


You know the Red Sox fans that freak out when something goes wrong and say the Sox need to make a bold move and often talk out of their ass? Well, I'm one of those fans. For Months I said that the Sox need to trade for Halladay, and they really should. Now that we are 3.5 down from the Yankees, I honestly believe Doc is the only cure for this team. Lets face it, Penny Sucks, Smoltz Sucks, who knows what is going on with Wake and Dice K. If we traded for Doc That would make our starting 3, Beckett, Lester, and Doc. How ridiculous is that? Not only would I think a trade would put a spark into the team mentally, but it would be adding the best pitcher in the game. I really would like V-Mart(who the Indians turned down a one on one trade which we would have given the Indians Clay Buchholz) or Adrian Gonzalez, however, I'm a fan of having too much pitching, than hitting. And for people worried about Doc bouncing after two years, fine. I will gladly take two world series trophies and have him leave, then losing in the play-offs again.

No comments:

Post a Comment