Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Monday, July 27, 2009

Owens Not Happy With Vick Suspension


Not sure why anyone cares what they douche has to say, but....

"A lot of the guys around the league need to speak up. I think the players' union needs to step in because the guy's already suffered so much, and to add a four-game suspension onto a two-year prison sentence, I mean, that's ridiculous. The Michael Vick situation, I think, is unfortunate," Owens said. "I think the way the commissioner is handling it is unfair to Michael Vick. I think he's done the time for what he's done. I don't think it's really fair for him to be suspended four more games. It's almost like kicking a dead horse in the ground (ESPN)."

Trust me it pains me to say this.....but he is right. They guy went to jail for 2 year, lost everything he owned, and now you are adding 4 more games on top of it. It's not that I am against a suspension, but either or don't. This is kind of half assed. In my eyes you either have a real problem with him, and you make him sit out another year, or let him play. All this really does is fuck with Vick's chances of a team grabbing him. There is already so much baggage that comes along with signing him, do he really need to add making him miss a 1/4 of the season.

Anyways, I am sure the rumors will start flying about where he will go, but thus far I have not heard anything serious...

No comments:

Post a Comment