Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Fuck Erik Bedard


Yea that's right I said, Fuck him!

This guy is such a pain in the ass. I have him on my AL Only fantasy league and let me tell you he is the most aggravating man in sports. He is soooo good when he plays, the problem is that you never know when he will start.

"Erik Bedard is scheduled to throw a bullpen session Wednesday, but the Mariners left-hander told the Tacoma News-Tribune that his shoulder still hurts. Bedard has been the subject of various trade rumors, but the News-Tribune reported Sunday that he was off the market. He went back on the disabled list after lasting just three innings Saturday against Cleveland (ESPN)."

He probably will be done for the season, because he likes to do that, which is kind of funny since this is his contract year. Even though it really hurts my fantasy team I hope he is out for the year and fucks any contract he would have got.

Mr. Erik Bedard you have cost yourself you spot on my keepers list.

No comments:

Post a Comment